Monday, August 22, 2011

FHE - Memory


Stepheni and I for this week are going to write about a memory that we have, important to us, something good to remember and share with others.  So here goes:

I think one of the happiest moments in my life was leaving on a mission.  Well, actually reporting to the MTC.  The months leading up to reporting as a missionary are pretty harrowing and nervewracking.  They tell you that it is the perfect time for tempatation to set in, they are probably right.  But flying out and reporting was amazing.  Holly, Lindsey, Mom and Dad were all there with me to support me and see me off.  I was bawling, and so was everyone else pretty much.  The video they show to everyone right before you leave and go out opposite sides of the big room you are in is pretty emotionally packed too.  If you leave there not crying you pretty much have no soul =P  But it was good.  I was all smiles though walking through the doors.  Thus started my journey on the mission.  It was wonderful, and I want to do it all over again!  I love the mission!

1 comment: